Thursday, February 25, 2010

Viva Glam Gaga

Finally picked up a Viva Glam Gaga! I was worried about how this color would look on me (I'm NC30), but it's a lot more sheer than I had anticipated. I think it's also a great base color to layer different glosses on top of. Here are some pictures/swatches. I also compared it to Snob, which I thought it would be very close to. It's definitely in the same cool pink color family, but Gaga is much more wearable, in my opinion. What do you think? As always, click on the pics to see a larger version =)



Gaga

Snob
Snob (L), Gaga (R)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new blog!!

    Lovely comparison. All the swatches I've seen of GaGa have been heavily layered, making the color seems less wearable. Thanks for doing a more natural swatch it.

    P.S. Your face is absolutely angelic!

    ReplyDelete